Sunday 19 July 2015

My Wife Shifa Is A Slut

Hello guys this is Shiraz here and this is the first story ever that I am sharing with anyone and about me. Well I belong to an upper middle class family from Bangalore. I completed my engineering in 2005 and found a well-paying job in a reputed MNC. Life has been good all these years but it really got sexy just about two years ago. Since then I have been living out my fantasies and enjoying it to the fullest.This story revolves around my super hot wife Shifa khan whom I married 3 years ago. It was an arranged marriage and was set up by one of my aunts who lives in a posh locality in Bangalore and knows quite a lot of high class families apparently I had met my father-in-law in my aunt's daughter's wedding and he was impressed by me and saw me as his future son-in-law. So all the formalities were done away with and I was invited to their house along with my parents on a Sunday evening.
I have to say the house was freaking awesome and classy as we sat there talking about stuff I came to know that Mr. Zia khan that is my Father-in-law was filthy rich. He had made his fortune during the 90's real estate boom in Dubai. He owns a couple of malls in prime locations and invests in a wide array of businesses now days. I was happy to have a rich FIL who wouldn't be?I was about to sip my tea that a beautiful lady entered the drawing room from an adjoining room and said that Shifa will be out in a minute funny thing is I hadn't seen my would-be wife so far and I was a bit excited to see how this girl looked. I felt a bit nervous and made an excuse that I have to call my colleague about something very important and left the house and ran around the street corner for a quick smoke at a nearby shop when I came back and entered the drawing room.I found an extremely hot girl sitting opposite to where my seat was. I instantly knew it has to be Shifa. My heart started pounding as i have always been like that around hot girls anyway I started checking her out and she seemed perfect from every angle. She had her head covered with her shawl and so was her whole upper body. I was stealing glances at her now and then but she kept looking at the floor. Her mother Salma khan was seated next to her and the lady who had earlier entered the room was Shifa's elder sister Shehnaz who was married to a civil engineer who worked in Sharjah and was currently there one thing I noticed about the 3 women there was that they were all very fair and were blessed with ample breasts which only added to their beauty maybe it runs in the family.I thought to myself after a long talk both of our parents asked us to go to the adjoining room and talk. I was reluctant but I just nodded and started walking towards the room. I could sense that Shifa was following me and as soon as I entered the room I stood looking outside the huge window which was facing the lawn. I had to say something and I did.You are really beautiful" is all i could say at that moment. I could see Shifa’s cheeks turn red as she blushed and thanked me for the compliment in a feeble voice. This response helped me relax a bit as both of us were standing side by side at the window I could closely see Shifa now and appreciated her figure of course in my mind. She looked like the actress Zarine khan with slightly larger boobs and a protruding bum.I guessed her stats to be 36D-26-38 a real Bomb .I was pretty sure by now that my married life will be fun 2 months later and we married and had planned for a honeymoon trip to Kerala. Shifa was really shy since the first night and would hardly speak while I would explore her body with great admiration while on our honeymoon in Kerala and she would always prefer wearing Punjabi dresses whenever we went out. I wanted her to wear something sexier so that other men would envy me for having such a beauty for a wife. Frankly my ego always gets a boost whenever I have an attractive female companion and other men wish to be as lucky as me. It’s been like that since my college days when I asked Shifa to wear T-shirts and jeans for a change.She straightaway refused and told me no girl in their family has done it before and was quite angry about my request. I felt ashamed for having asked a conservative girl like her to do something just to feel superior among other men but if u insist I have a sleeveless top which maybe will make me look more desirable” she said.How are you so sure? I asked in a teasing tone whatever was the reply I got and but I kept asking her the reason and after coaxing a lot she said well whenever I wear sleeveless tops I have observed a lot more men ogling at me hhhmmm, how often do you wear them? I started digging deep now Shiraz I don’t want to discuss it just let it be” she said looking away but I felt she dint mind talking about it a bit more.So I persisted did you wear it at least once a week when you went to college? She stared at me for a moment and said Dad doesn’t like these kinds of clothes and he thinks it’s too revealing so I used to wear it whenever he was out of town. “So you have been a naughty girl? And what about your mom doesn’t she object? I asked not really usually her sleeveless blouses too come out at that time she retorted. I burst into laughter and Shifa joined me and we both felt like a huge barrier between us had just been destroyed. So on that day onwards she would only wear sleeveless tops which I bought that day for her and I noticed that she was not complaining about all the male attention she was getting by the fourth day of the trip I had convinced Shifa not to wear her shawl as she looked more hot without it and surprisingly she agreed with a naughty smile. We had planned to visit Veega land,an amusement park that day as we headed to the reception we were informed that the vehicle arranged by our travel agency had arrived and waiting for us as we reached the vehicle which was parked outside the compound of the hotel a man in his early 30s who seemed to be the driver was leaning against the bonnet and having a leisurely smoke when.We went really close to the parked Innova he realized it and threw away the cigarette and said let me take your bagssir and as he looked beside me and he froze for a few seconds and was looking at my wife like she is an alien only then did I realize that the skin tight yellow dress my wife was wearing had a really deep neck and was showing considerable cleavage and I was the one who had asked her not to wear a shawl around those huge boobs.The driver opened the door prompting my wife to enter the car and all the while I could clearly see lust in his eyes as he feasted on Shifa’s ample cleavage and her shapely ass which was jutting out of her tight salwar after getting in I told her about how the bastard was enjoying her curves and to my surprise she replied don’t worry I’m used to these kind of situations I asked what do you mean? She said our gardener Murali used to do this all the time when dad wasn’t around.I did not mind it and you know his wife died a long time ago and I guess a man is wired that way they just need some action to keep them going. I was really stunned with the reply and thought it must be normal for any lady in these times to bear with such stares and not care much as the journey was of 1 hour to the park and our driver Sundar started talking with the usual stuff driver’s talk about. I wasn’t much interested and he dint seem to look at me either.I saw that he was using the rear view mirror to look at Shifa and strangely even she was responding to his queries and talking freely to him. Honestly I had seen a lot of changes in my shy wife over these few days. Sundar was nothing like his name. He was pitch black in color with a broad face black lips (due to smoking I guess),curly hair and a bit on the ugly side but he was muscular and really strong by his looks. He told that he hails from kochi itself and my wife was curious about his family when he said that his wife had divorced him as she was having an affair with another man Shifa made a sorry face and said don’t worry a man like you can find better women easily hearing this the driver’s face lit up and he took the trouble of looking directly at her and saying thank you mam in a weird accent.He was not looking at her face as much as he was ogling at her chest. My wife gave a broad smile in response and made no attempt to cover her treasures. I wasn’t feeling too comfortable with this newfound friend among us and we reached the park the ticket counter was crowded and there was a long queue with mostly young boys and girls. It was a weekend and everyone seemed to be in a hurry to get in.People were pushing and pulling each other for no obvious reason. We both involuntarily got in the queue and I was behind Shifa when I noticed Sundar too joining us and on enquiring he said he would get bored outside and would like to buy his ticket and enjoy in the park. All the while he was having on eye on my wife and I knew it and so were many men around us. Shifa was acting cool and feeling proud about the attention she was getting.I could see it in her eyes as we stood there waiting Shifa asked if I had the digi cam with me. I left it in the other kit which is in the car. She said then go get it. I was about to ask Sundar to do it when he flashed his keys in front of my face and said Sir keys hurry Shiraz! I heard my wife saying I left the line taking the keys from a smiling Sundar who took my place behind Shifa in a flash. I left thinking that he would not do anything stupid in a crowded place after all it will only be a couple of minutes to get the camera as I reached the parking lot there were over hundred cars there and I realized it would take longer than a couple of minutes to get the job done while looking for our car and I began to wonder if Sundar was taking advantage of the crowded queue and if Shifa was feeling uneasy by this.I finally found the car took the camera and rushed back. The queue had grown considerably and I could see Sundar tower over the rest of the crowd and he was almost 6 feet I thought and my 5’7” wife was hidden from view. The driver was completely sticking to my wife I could make out and she seemed cool with it. There was a man in his 50’s in front of Shifa who dint seem to be complaining about the constant rubbing of her boobs on his back.I went near and could see Sundar crushing his crotch area into Shifa’s ass globes with her kameez lifted and only the salwar between his crotch and her ass. I felt it was strange as no matter how much the crowd and her kameez wouldn’t have come up without someone doing it intentionally. Sundar was almost shocked when he saw me right next to him and relaxed a bit and went back a few inches. Shifa was sweating and her cheeks were red.I think I knew what the reason was and I think she looked a bit guilty anyway I tried getting in the queue but the people thought I was cutting the line and began shouting. Sir,why don’t you wait near the entrance? We’ll get the tickets right,mam? Sundar said.”Yeah Shiraz go near the entrance I don’t think you will be able to get in the line now. I couldn’t argue and headed towards the entrance but not before catching a glimpse at Sundar’s crotch covered by his tight white pant(drivers usually wear this uniform)which had a tent shape and the tent was pretty huge as I stood at the entrance and I began to wonder if Shifa knew what Sundar was up to or was she just being friendly. I was about fifty feet from the queue and both Sundar and Shifa were looking at me every five seconds.I wondered why and just to check if my wife was enjoying this little game the dirty driver was playing and I hid myself behind a pillar and made sure I was not visible among the many people there. The next time they checked on me and found that I was gone Sundar covered the little space between them pretending as if he is being pushed. I took out the digi cam and zoomed in to get a clear picture of what’s going on.I could now see that Sundar was rubbing his cock all over my wife’s ass and she was just standing still looking around as if she was making sure I wasn’t watching her. The man in front was having a good time too and I could see that he was scratching his back every now and then and after some time his hand started staying longer on his back than necessary and Shifa’s boobs were crushing into his back dangerously near to where he rested his hand at this moment.I felt an old beast come back to life within me in my college days I had found that adult movies with wife sharing watching wife with other men and such stuff was a huge turn-on for me and a flood of fantasies invaded my mind as I watched this ugly driver in his 30s enjoying my sexy (and slutty?) wife who was just 23 I felt my dick rising in my pants and couldn’t help but fantasize about my wife being fucked by Sundar and the unknown man in front of Shifa as if in a dream I kept watching through my camera when I saw Sundar lift the kameez high and thrust his cock between Shifa’s ass moans. She parted her lips a bit as if letting out a moan and pushed her breasts more into the old man in front who seemed to respond with his hand going higher up and almost over her breasts as he continued to scratch his never-ending itch at this point.I knew my wife was liking this and that I have married a slut as they were reaching the ticket counter and I could see displeasure written all over Sundar’s face and the old man too looked back once as if to check out the owner of those amazing jugs. Shifa looked at him with a smile and looked down immediately. Sundar and the man shared a smile and as if to give the experience a grand ending.The old man folded his hands behind his back and I was shocked to see him lift the kameez and place his palm comfortably on my wife’s pussy. Shifa simply stood there with eyes closed as Sundar had raised her kameez up and it was cut at sides and her waist was exposed on the sides and holding tight on both sides of the exposed waist and he began jerking in a to and fro motion as if he was humping her.This went on for a minute and finally it was time to buy the tickets as they headed towards the entrance and my wife was walking quiet with the driver staring shamelessly at her cleavage and walking real close to her and I had a raging hard-on and I jumped out and told Shifa I was just roaming around and as we entered I was really feeling horny after watching my shy conservative and sexy wife being fondled by two strangers in public.What a slut let’s see how far she goes I thought to myself as I was not planning to try any of those crazy rides I said-Shifa I’m going to the pool only water games for me, what about you? Sundar who was hanging around like a bodyguard quickly replied-me too. I just stared at him and looked at Shifa and I prefer water and she said don’t go into danger zones as I can’t swim a foot and I said but I can swim sir don’t worry if Shifa.I mean mam is in danger I’m here to save her and said Sundar oooh, so sweet Sundar is here to take care of me” and she smiled rather invitingly at him. I took my shirt off and rented swimming shorts near the changing rooms and asked Shifa if she was okay in salwar-kameez. Sundar interrupted again and came running with a rather tight pair of ladies’ shorts and said sir if you don’t mind I think mam will be more comfortable in these.Oh thank you Sundar, Shiraz I will wear these and give me one of your T-shirts but I have a white one! I said so what? She questioned I was not willing to explain it to her that white shirt and a wet girl don’t go too well together in front of Subdar. Ok cool take it and I said as she fled the place with my t-shirt and the red shorts sundar had chosen for her.I knew this would be a memorable day after changing into my shorts I walked out shirtless with not much of a toned body to show off. I found Sundar already standing there shirtless and with ripping muscles carved like a Greek god. It was a masculine masterpiece indeed. I stood next to him with admiration written all over my face. He just looked at me saying and I work out regularly Sir.Good for you said I obviously failing to hide my envy as my wife stepped out of the changing room and I was stunned to see her bums hanging out and the red color only added to its beauty. She smiled at us and fixed her eyes a tad longer at Sundar’s abs and the area below covered by white shorts which were so tight that the outline of his cock could be clearly made out and he wore nothing under his shorts.He knew Shifa was watching his manhood and innocently corrected his shorts for proper fitting holding his cock and balls in his left hand over the shorts and placing them comfortably between his thighs. My wife had forgotten I was there as she stared at the cock all the while shall we go and was my humble question to which Shifa felt a shock and as if coming out of a trance smiled sheepishly and said sure darling!Shifa walked her ass globes seemed to crush into each other and sway in rhythm in that ultra tight red shorts. We entered the pool and Sundar made his way to deeper waters while Shifa stayed with me in shallow waters. Her white shirt was wet now and her black bra was clearly visible through the shirt. She was looking stunning as her body structure was clearly visible to anyone and was showing it off without hesitation.I decided to watch my slut wife act like a whore and please as many men as possible that day. I went near shifa and held her close pressing her crotch to mine with my hands over her bums and whispered in her ears Shifa you are looking sexy sweety look at all the men around staring at those beautiful boobs and your hot ass she said so you like your wife to expose herself to strangers? I was very horny right then and blurted out!Yes baby now why don’t you learn swimming from Sundar over there and he’s been dying the whole day to teach you! She just nodded in agreement and I signalled Sundar to come over and he swam faster than Phelps and was right beside me in no time. Now Sundar madam wants to learn a thing or two about swimming will you teach her? Of course Sir he took Shifa by hand and pretty far away from where I was. My wife was going to be molested by this beast and I was enjoying it as soon as they reached the bars attached to the side of the pool, He took her hands placing them on the bar and asking her to straighten up her body in the process he kept both his hands under her belly and gradually moved one hand under her legs and I wanted to see the action up close so I held on to the side of the pool and reached the spot where he was training my wife.His right hand had reached under her left boob now and by now he dint seem to care about my presence as he had the excuse of teaching her to swim. He was firmly holding on to her boob and pressing it now and then. Shifa was enjoying it and just smiling at anything he said. He slowly moved his left hand and placed it right below Shifa’s pussy and she was letting out soft moans. This continued for 15 minutes and we left the pool.I asked her did she enjoy it and she said it was only a onetime thing and she won’t do any such stuff anymore. Well the trip ended and we came back to Bangalore and couple of weeks later, upon my insistence for more details she confessed that she had held Sundar’s cock in her hand when he forced her to do so in the pool before I went near them and she told me forget the incident and that she felt ashamed to have done it. I agreed but I knew my wife was a slut and I will catch her red handed one day or maybe not. I love to watch her without her knowledge and would love to see those pouting pink lips wrapped around a stranger’s cock milking every single drop out of him and guess what I did catch her and when and how, I will describe in my future stories. Till then Have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment