Sunday 19 July 2015

My fuck sensation with land owners

This is Pabby with new experience of mine. If any females, gals, couples or groups want to contact me plz mail me. I can provide you my mobile no. Too but that if u will ask me ladies... I can give you the pleasure you would not have imagined for. On the following Sunday, Mary was again with me and we enjoyed ourselves until it was time for the Potts family to return from the church. In the afternoon, the girls came to my room and told me that on the following Saturday they planned to celebrate their 21st birthday. "Are you girls planning a big party?" I asked. "Well, not too large, only about twenty friends. We have yet to finalize things. We will have dancing and there will be loads to eat and drink," they said. "Oh, another thing, you are also invited to the do," Sheena said. 'Thank you ladies, I am grateful. Tell me, will you also be inviting Wade?" I asked. "Of course.
The party would be no fun without Wade our first man and you, our last," and after a small pause added, "as of today," and laughed merrily." Then in a serious tone Sheeba said, "But your invitation comes with a precondition." "Precondition? What condition?" I asked. "You will not touch any of our friends and keep your libido under control." "Aw shucks, you girls think this is fair to poor little me? I said making a face. "Do you want to be uninvited?" Sheeba threatened. "Of course not," I hastily assured her. "We do not intend to share you with any one else. Therefore we are making this precondition," Sheena said by way of clarification. "I tell you what I will do. I will walk with a stick and tell everyone that I have sprained my ankle. This way I will not be tempted to dance and 'touch' your friends. Satisfied?" 'This would be just great," they said. "Now that part is settled let me convey my best wishes to my nearly 21 year old beauties," and pulled them both onto the bed and proceeded to "congratulate" them. Next day when I returned after doing some shopping, I walked into an animated discussion going on among the family. As I was about to withdraw Harry hailed me " Pabby, come on in. Maybe you can help solve the stalemate we find ourselves in." 'Sure, what seems to be the problem," I asked. "You know about the birthday party?" Harry questioned. "Of course I do. In fact I have already been invited to it," I told him. "That is nice. The girls want a masquerade party but we Ulla and I are of the view that they have masqueraded enough until now and the party should be more of a normal affair," Harry explained. "Frankly, Harry I am also of the same opinion as you," I said. Sheena protested, " Pabby, you are a traitor." "Just a moment. Hear me out. As Harry said, you girls have been masquerading as each other all your young life. All your friends are surely fed up with it too. Luckily, on this occasion there are so many 21st involved, for example the date, it is your 21st birthday and the century. Make 21st or number 21 the theme of the party. Invite 21 guests for example 9 boys and 7 girls with Harry and Ulla you will be twenty and I can be the 21st. Surprise every one by wearing distinctive clothes for example Sheena could wear a gold colored dress and Sheeba a silver one." When I paused to see the reaction Sheena piped up "But we do not have such a dress." "There is enough time. You can buy one," Harry told them. Now this brought a smile on their faces. Sheeba said "But the dress in not enough. We would require shoes and purses to match." "Don't worry you can buy them too" Ulla said. Saturday came. The party room was tastefully decorated. Both Sheena and Sheeba were looking ravishingly beautiful in their gold and silver dresses. The matching clip on earrings enhanced the beauty of their already beautiful face. The guests arrived and as agreed, I walked in leaning on a walking stick and sat down at Harry's table. Harry asked me as to what had happened. "Nothing. I don't know how to dance and to avoid the embarrassment of explaining repeatedly, I have resorted to this masquerade," I lied. As I was not mobile and to ensure that I did not change my mind about dancing and 'touch' the other girls, the twins gave me the charge of holding the bag containing the clip on earrings. The party was very successful. All the guests enjoyed themselves. After an hour or so, the twins introduced me to Wade. As I greeted him, I felt envious of him for having popped, though unknowingly, the cherry of both the girls. Exactly at twenty-one hours (9 p.m.) As planned, Mary rolled in the birthday cakes. The cakes were made in the shape of figure 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment