Tuesday 21 July 2015

College days

This is how it started, after finishing school, i was very exited for my first day in collage, as i will be able to catch new female friends, and all new collage atmosphere, like every single individual i was also v exited to impress girls, first day in the class room and there were 120 student in 1 class which will get divided into 2 later, professor came and ask for introduction, that time v got bit familiar to class room, and from the faces u can easily make out that kaun padhaku hai or kaun masti khor hai, main kahi na kahi average tha, at time of introduction i noticed that there were few girls say 3-4 how were listing to me very carefully and when i finished they really offered friendship proposal through their smile, i happily accept that, then after that intro our professor call it off for the day, We all wanted to stay back and wanted to chat for a while, we started talking each other and then we went to canteen, we all were happy, and before leaving collage we had form a group of 9 member, 6 girls and 3 boys.
Those 6girls were the best of the fresher lot. Soon we all became v close friends, i had safari car that time and in evening time i use to pick every body from there place and use to go for drive and freek out, we were having great time of our life, shikha and deepika were 2 females who stays close to ma place, so those were the 2 who were first to get in ma car and the last to get off ma car, days passed and week passed, i was dropping deepika and a very strange thing happened she kissed on ma chik and said bye, i din took it so seriously, i took it sportingly, looking that i found shikha little bit disturb, i asked her what happen she said nothing and when we reached at her place she started complaing that y i allowed her to kiss me, i said i din asked her give me a kiss it was she who did that and i asked even if she did y she is tensed so much, listing to this she got angry and in return she kissed my lips and get down of ma car and went in without saying n e thing. I got that hint that these 2 girls r impressed and i can take on then n e time i want. Thing continue like this for couple of months and then i played the trick, knowing their feeling i asked shikha for a romantic date which include long romatic drive and dinner, shikha happily agreed, that was rainy season, i asked her to dressed as she is ma girlfriend, and she did the same, she was dressed in knee length skirt and off-shoulder top(tunic-type) she was looking dam sexy, i never released she can be.. This hot. We went for drive i stared flirting with her she was enjoying all that and return she was giving all positive signals, and then we stop near sea shore it was v romantic climate, it was all cloudy and clod wind were blowing, it was about to sunset…. And then i gave her a flower and said she is looking v pretty, to which she replied me with a kisses on my chick and when i asked the reason for the kiss she replied that we on a romantic date so lets get a bit naughty and romantic, to which i replied that my date should kiss me on ma lips, for 2 sec she look into ma eyes and then moving forward she placed her lovely lips on ma lips and starts kissing i was knowing that she will react the way i was expecting, then i open my mouth and allow her to explore ma mouth with her tong, then in no time both of us were doing tong fight and we were enjoying that moment, then i slowing moved ma hands all over her back and held her tightly and pressed her against me, a heard a little moan, that add some more excitement and start exploring her ass as i started lifting her skirt… she broke the kiss and asked me not to do this in public place (we were on beach), i asked her to get in car, she looked at me and i gave that naughty smile and in return she also replied in same way, we got in car then again got ourselves in each other arms and started kissing this i held her boobs (34-28-26) lovely boobs, her boobs were firm and tight, her nipples were soft flat tummy and yummy ass. As i held her boobs she hugged me more tightly and started kissing me more passionately, while kissing i took her hand and placed her hand on ma dick she held it so tightly i cant even tell u and we were enjoying our kissing session fullest. Then due to some disturbing element we decided to move from there, cuz we don wanted to put ourselves in n e king for trouble, then we had dinner and went home, during that night we were chatting on internet and telling each other the way we felt and all that…i decided to talk in desi language (bobbe,chut,land,gand) and she also accepted, we were doing dirty chat and having fun. Next day we met in college and she was looking so happy every 1 was noticing change in shikha. Deepika got little suspicious but could not do nothing about it, and i was noticing deepikas move, n e ways me and shikha continue with our lusty relation... After a week i got call from shikha that her mom and dad r going out for 2 days and she is alone and want to come and join her for 1 night stay… this was the chance i was waiting for. I called up 1 of ma close friend and ask for a favor that if n e 1 ask about me, then tell him that m coming tonight at her place for night stay cuz of some project work, ma friend asked me where m going what ma plan is, cuz he already had some hint that i m going to have some fun to night, he insist me to tell me but i said later and just do me the favor, he said ok. Now i went to shikhas place it was a small 2bhk flat but nicely decorated, it was a top flore shikha opened the door and welcomed me, moment she closed the door she give me a nice warn welcome hug with a passionate kiss, she was dressed up in a very small size short which were revealing almost her full sexy legs and ass she has a whitish complexion, and deep neck tight t-shirt giving a nice look of her sex valley her cleavage and upper part of her boobs, her hairs were coming out from her ponytail and she was looking so sexy and was acting like a horny bitch. That made me crazy and grabed her pressed her against wall, her back on the wall and from front i was pressing my chest on her boobs with all ma power and kissing her v passionately, she was responding qually well, then i lift her, she climbed on me crossing her legs around ma waist and i sat on sofa in that passion which made her sit on ma dick and ma dikh was poking her pussy and that was making both of us v horny, i could not control ma self and removed her t-shirt wow what beautiful sine was that,34 size solid firm boobs in front of ma eyes wrapped in a sexy push up bra, oooohh god… for instance i thought m in heaven we continue with our kiss and while kissing i removed her bra this was the first time i was seeing her naked boobs she felt bit shy and try to cover her boobs with her hands but in vain.. I said i wanna suck then and she happily gave me her boob in ma mouth and i was sucking them… uuuuuummmmmmm aaaaahhhhhh what amazing feeling yar…. Her eyes were closed, her lower lip was in between her teeth, she was enjoying the ecstasy of hornines, we continue this for 20 min and after this we move to her bedroom, there i made her lie on her bed and i climbed on her creasing her pussy she was getting more and more horny i thought that she will get her orgasm n e moment, and after 5 min she came with her biggest orgasm, i was still tight, i decided to go down to her pussy, i remover her small short and found lovely g-string i removed that g-string v gently by teasing her, her pussy was clean shave and v tempting, her pussy was changing my dick to perform and my dick accepted her challenge, i started kissing her pussy and she held my head with my hair and pressed me against her pussy i was enjoying this, she was pressing my head and i teasing her by not liking her pussy, after a while she started begging me aryan plz lick my clit after some teasing session i started liking her and in 10min time she came again, Now she ask me to lie down and ask remove my boxers and she found my tool, my dick, 6.5” long and v thick, basically a healthy dick, her eyes twinkle looking at my dick my dick was clean shave and was looking v smart, she happily took it full in her mouth and starts sucking… she is a v nice cock sucker,,, she sucked my cock my balls, we did in 69 position and after 15 min i came in her mouth and she managed my cum and then spit that out and said sale “chutiye mu main kyu nikala for this i replied dick sucker tu 2 bar mare mu main apna pani chod chuki uska kya, then she passed a sweet smile came up to me kissed me hugged me and then she went to kitchen she was walking all naked in her house bought some sandwiches which she has prepared b4 my arrival, we had sandwiches and then decided to go for shower it was her idea and i really found it amazing we went for hot water shower naked under shower, exploring each other body applying soap and shampoo making it more enjoyable, then she again wanted to suck my dick under shower she sucked it for 5 min then i asked her lets go to bed, she made me dry my wet body and i made her dry her wet body, we got wrapped in same towel and come to bed, she was looking so beautiful with her wet looks, then i start licking her pussy and found her pussy wet and dripping. She was all ready to eat my dick in her pussy, i put my dick head on her pussy and started to tease her and i can see that impatience on her face, i can see greediness of dick in her pussy, then she said aryan plz put ur dick in… Then i put my dick on her pussy hole and with some pressure i try to push it in her pussy was tight, she was virgin, she said plz do it slowly it’s hurting…. I said relax for a while and suddenly without knowing her i again made a strong push this time dick really went in deep almost half of ma dick went in……and she cried in pain…..tears rolled out of her eyes.. Plz take ur dick out its gonna kill me, i made her relax and said 1st time this will happen later u will enjoy, then i start moving slowly slowly with half of ma dick in her pussy she started having……. She was moaning in pleasure aaaahhhhhh, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, uuuuuummmmmm, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, she also strats uttering bad words, (harami meri chut fad di tune, tere land ko lakva marega, meri pyari chut ko khun se rang diya bhadve ne, mere per thoda sa taras bhi nahi aaya itna mota land kaha se laya kamine,) aaahhhh, Aaahhhhhhhmmmmmmm, oooohhhhaaaaaa,,,,,,,,, mar gai….. Her legs were on ma shoulder i was pumping really hard, she din realize when i entered my entire dick and now she was having fun…. She was lifting her ass wich each of ma shot and we were having great time, she came within 15 min i felt her warm cum on my dick and my balls it was hot, and in another 15 min we both came together…. I came in her pussy….i lied over her for 5 min and kissing her smoothly and lovingly…. After 10 min we got up and found blood strains on her bedsheet and few cum strains…. We looked each other and passed a naughty smile to each other…. Got in the bath room clean each other…we were exousted we had some milk and few more sandwiches….. And then again went to bed….this continue for 2 more round….. Next day we din went to college, my friend was smart he called at shikhas place just to confirm she is home??? And he understood that i had spent night with shikha…. Next story with deepika….. So guys wait for my next story… This was my first experience, this was my first narration, i m from gujarat, working in pvt firm, m in mrkting deparpment, so i have to do lots of touring so if n e female in gujarat whos looking for a fuck friend plzz fell free to contact….and also feel free to comment on story….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment