Friday 17 July 2015

Damsel becomes a tigeress

Had been regular to this but could never takeout the time to pen down my experiences. So here i am today starting to pen down some memories. Please accept my apologies for not mentioning names in this or any of my further stories. That’s an ethic i follow to the hilt, the names of memories are always to kept in heart, never to be let out anywhere and to anyone. Well as i start, i feel i had been lucky on the aspect of sex. I am 29, living in delhi now, this story is when i was in jaipur. My first encounter happened when i had got over my school and was in my graduation. During that time to have a healthy pocket money i used to give tuitions to 5-6 class kids. All students had come to me thru some or the other references. One of them was a sindhi kid “y”. He was a cute chap. I never met his parents. He was brought by his friend “x”.
They both were in the same class and section. Once, x fell ill and i had to go to his home to take teach him. I felt it more comfortable than they coming down to my place as now i could change my the time according to my wish. Y used to come to x s place to study. One day y called me to his home saying his father is back from dubai and wants to meet me. I reached his place the next day, and i was greeted by a beautiful girl. She was so beautiful that i kept staring her for a second or two. Later his father came from another room and spoke to me, that’s when they introduced this girl as their mother and i was dumbstruck, as i couldn’t believe that damsel to be his mother, she looked like a college girl. Well i left the place and never saw her again, after a month or two x parents were transferred and so he left and now i was to go to y s place to teach him. I was happy by the feel to see my damsel everyday. With time we became good friends. She used to tell me to teach him cricket and boxing sometimes, she used to cook some snacks everytime i was there, she used to talk to me everyday without fail. I understood that she does need someone to talk too, and i too felt nice to have a pal i can share things with. Once y had to stay in school due to a match, which i was uninformed off and i landed up at his home. When she told me he is not there i wished to leave, but she insisted me to stay. I was more than happy. We sat, and spoke while having some snacks.. She asked me whether she could come and sit next to me, first i felt bit awkward but i said yes. She came sat next to me with her legs up on the sofa and we were speaking. Soon she was with her head on my shoulder. I didn’t resist… when i was speakin to her i felt that my shoulders were a bit wet, i immediately turned my head to see she was crying. I was startled i asked her the reason, she said that her husband had gone abroad and married someone there and he just comes once in two years to see and send money. She told she had been living a widows life. I wiped off her tears and hugged her and was consoling her. And none of us realized when our hands started exploring each others back. She kissed me on my cheek and said she wished to lie down, she held my hand and took me to her bedroom, she let me lie down, she pulled up the curtains…made the room a bt dark and came and sat near the bed. She then asked me to be calm and not to worry she slowly climbed over me and soon our tongues were as if they were one, i was hard as hell and soon i felt her hand measuring the size. She moved her face away and opened my belt and and pulled my jeans and undies down and here my monster was free in air waiting for its first encounter. She had a happily shocking face by the size of it. The next words she said was she will never ever leave my dick. And with that i felt moistness on the tip of my dick, could feel her tongue circling the head of my dick. And as the wolf pounces she pounced and took the head of my organ in her mouth.i could feel it touching her throat. And like a water fall i oozed out all my liquid in her mouth. I was so ashamed of coming so soon. She drank it all, and said, that was so quick, and asked whether its my frst time. I replied yes, and she smiled and said, i will make u the best…. Soon we both were out of our clothes… and now it was my turn to make her boobs moist… i licked her from her head to toe. And then settled on her pussy. She pulled my head more deeper between her legs and asked me to eat it…. And i was feasting on the pink flower as if it was my last meal…. And i feel even today when i do it, i do it the same way, its one of my favourites. Like a wave she danced, with her nails on my neck she screamed and pulled me deeper as if to take my head in her pussy. She came and i could see the glow on her face. We kept kissing each other. By that time i was getting hard. She bet again and took my dick deep in her mouth…making it harder. When it was nothing lesser than an iron rod, she left and told me to be ready for the best experience of my life. She laid me down and sat over me. She quietly guided my dick in her, i felt strange when my foreskin slipped back. She just kept her hand on my chest and asked me to stay calm. She was screaming as the dick was going in. Half of it went in and she took a deep breath. Looked at me, smiled, and bit her lips and took the final dive. The room was filled with her screams, i was scared and kept my palm on her mouth. She bit it and started jumping on my dick. Ah i felt as if i was on heavens door. She guided my hands to her boobs… and screaming he kept on riding me…some time her hands were pulling her hair, sometimes mine, the damsel i saw, was now looking like a tigeress hunting me. And then she fell over me and bit my neck. And her tooth ran deep. I knew she had come. But i had not and i was standing like a tower. She slided to my side and asked me whether i am coming or not. I wasn’t having the feel as i was going to come soon, so i told her its ok if she wants to sleep or so. My guess was wrong, the hunger and thirst of years was there burning in her. She asked me whether i have seen dogs fucking, to which i nodded yes. And soon i was on her, with roles changed, now i felt like a wolf preying. I heard her crying and begging me to come, and this time when i came, it was me who was sinking my teeth on her back. We came together and i lied on her. I woke up when she moved, could be half an hour os so later. We had a bath together and i got dressed as y could be coming any minute. We never left a single chance go to be all over each other in the two years she was in india. We also had a three some where she had one of her friends coming to feast me. That’s one hell of an experience i will talk about sometime. But as of now, i sign off. Would like to know your views and suggestions so that i can improve on my further posts. You can write to me at shaleen8 at gmail. Have a gr8 year ahead, and never miss to do what your heart yearns for.

No comments:

Post a Comment