Monday 20 July 2015

How I Seduce My Anitha Aunt

Hello readers this is nice website which I never seen my life for the past 4yrs, the stories here has inspired me to write my own experience And I’m Arjun 22yrs Form Chennai not so fair but handsome to seduce any girls and aunties. Now I like 2 share my stories with aunty lovers like me. This incident was happen 2yrs back this is the real story which happen. Let get into the story “how I seduce my dream horny aunty” first I describe her, she is the sexiest women in that age (33) I never ever seen in my life. She’s very fair good looking, slightly fat only on the boobs I can’t measure his size tat’s much bigger, if anyone seen her for a sec he had a taught to “fuck that bitch lady hard till she dies” her ass with perfect D that angel name was Anitha (name changed).
When I was 19 she came 2 our block to second floor , due to her husband transfer she located our apartment. One day I was going out with my friends I use stair case to go down while moving to second floor 1 seen that and stunned for a sec coz my sexy angel broom his veranda by wearing nighty I seen her boobs hanging down like a mango wow I got instant erection in my pant from that moment I stick with anitha aunty and I started masturbating of thinking her like fucking hard licking her pussy and more every day I saw my dream aunty and masturbate twice a day. I always think how to seduce her 2 fuck like this few month had gone later she Bcom frnd to my mom which makes me easy to get close with my aunty then I plan to seduce her I started 2 talk with my aunty in friendly while talking I see only her boobs which always make my sick erect I taught she will notice and give some hint tat she’s also horny on sex But she didn’t any hint I failed One day my mom called me 2 kitchen and gave some stuff to give it Anitha aunty which she like that stuff that time I was happy and rushed to her home uncle on the duty and I switch the door bell, my sweet aunties called me in and sit on the sofa and wait I’ll b there in 5 min coz she is taking bath that make me to use that situation . I went near to the bath room door I didn’t see any hole god sake I failed again. I come back and sit in the hall well I got another chance bcoz she have 2 cross the hall to go dressing room so I’m waiting in the couch to see her wet body of beauty while waiting I was in dream of her nudity how I gone to fuck 1st I pace kiss on his lip and kiss on his lip then slowly I suck his nipple to drink milk like a baby gradually I increase my sucking at the end I made a bit and moved my mouth to his navel lick her softly while licking she make sounds ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmm and I slowly moved down to lick her pussy slowly. I paced my mouth on that time I heard the sound from the bath room “Arjun are u here” then I realized it was dream i precum a lot and I said yes aunty, that hall door closed properly, yes aunty I was confused why she asking this with in sec she open the bathroom door and rushed to dress room by only tying the towel oh god what a seen it was, there was no words to describe here sexy structure my precum was ozening, While Rushing to dressing room I GOT MY CHANCE, YES THAT’S MY DAY. By crossing bath room to dressing room there was an tailoring machine in that something wad there I don’t know what it is . In that her towel end get struck, she was rush his room fast so she didn’t notice that next she next sec that towel fall down. She was nude in front of me I seen her pussy with full of hair and the two hanging football and his full structure this things makes me wild. She was stunned for a few sec by looking my eyes, I also looked her eyes with no words she grabbed her towel and went to his dressing room on that time I forgot to blink, I can’t control my wild things, i rushed to his dressing room which was not closed properly, I hugged from her back I paced my right hand on her right boobs and another on his pussy forest and placed lot of kisses in her neck and back while hugging my iron rod rightly fixed to his ass, I pressed there a lot with mine. This lasted for only 30 sec, she pushed me and cover her sexy structure and she pushed me & cover her sexy structure and She placed a slap on my left that was hard one & started to shout telling tat she's not a that type of women u bastard again she hit on my Right. I was standing in front of her saying no words just saying I'm sorry aunty this is an accident i don't know what i had done with u.... I'm sorry I’m so sorry, i fell down and beg his feet to don't tell this to any one plz aunty i'm so sorry i will never do this again sorry aunty please forgive me please don't.  I was begging for a long time about 10 min after she shouted me to get out. I ran out to my home & fall down on the bed i was in full fear what's next she's going to my home and tell to my mom and dad what I had done to her, thy both going to punish hard send me out of the home like this i was thinking a lot and got sleep for a long hrs after woke up my mom came near to me and asked what happen to u are u alright u look so feared is that anything wrong. I said nothing wrong and thought that my aunty didn't tell that matter to my mom i was happy now & said I’m 5n. Well this incident never stops my intense again my angel to seduce her but this time i worked hard for plan to seduce without touching & talking. i stopped talking to her..... on that time itself i put a plan but to Execute it takes nearly 6 months for this long time i stop serving her & talking to her but my intense grown a peek after that incident she & my mom become more friends like Sis each other. so she daily come to my home to talk. One day my moms go with my dad for his frndz function. aunty didn't know that, On that day i was alone at the home suddenly I heard the sound from my angel calling akka (my mom) there's no answer she thought that she's in kitchen let we look there so she come to my floor on that time i star executing my plan one) acting like sleeping with showing my manhood part's to her I ran into my bed room didn't close the door's my bed room was placed on the way to Kitchen she came in again calling akka no answer i felt down in bed (on that time i only wearing Lungi, no underwear & t-shirts) showing my hanging ball with stick. well she's on the way to kitchen while moving she looked the bed room that i was sleeping well she called me by my name Arjun. I didn't act for his call so she thought that I’m in deep sleep and she seen my iron rod into our kitchen seeing there no one is there so she thought that my mom gone for outing again she came to my bed room and called my name i was deep she was looking at my coke while looking i was thinking her nude sexy angles pussy forest licking her hard drinking her golden water that made my pubes slowly got an erection on that time she’s standing next 2 my bed seeing that her mood get's on. She pressed her boob's by his one hand & insert the other hand into his pavada starts fingering OMG my plan got an action I suddenly make a move to place my hand on my rod like i was dreaming, she suddenly got turned and walk 2 th kitchen i was waiting for his next move a min later she came back to my room now she's in full mood, slowly trying to touch my iron rod i was in heaven, she slowly touched my cock tat's the current shock flows my body i give a jerk, she slowly rubs my cock with her soft had, while rubbing she called my me to confirm that i was sleeping or not. I didn’t react so that she move further her rubbing increase speed by speed i was in floating air of heaven she bend and placed a kiss on my pubes that made her more horny (& what a fucking mistake i had done with u early i missed u baby ummmmmmmma ) slowly lick the precum that makes me more preopening like a fountain she started to suck mine OMG OMG u guys never feel that power on that time i had. While she sucking i was thinking that arjun this the time Go(tit for tat). Suddenly i get up and act that i was shocked and cover my cock and asked aunty wt r u doing is the good women behaviour with a sleeping guy... She said sorry arjun for slapping u I’m so sorry. By telling these suddenly she placed a kiss on my lips, i hugged her while hugging i said "for these moment only I’m waiting aunty u r my angel I LOVE YOU", she said "I LOVE YOU TOO Arjun. give me a punishment cause I made mistake early" i said ok I’m gone 2 punish b4 tat i close th main door, she said i already closed make me cry now. I undressed her and she removed my lungi we both now became nude sat on the bed Aunty holds and playing with my coke and I was sucking her watermelon to get the water for my thirst.... this play last for one and half hrs after that we enjoys more and more with different position different places this relationship last only for 3 yrs now she's in Singapore my Angels game Ends. This is my first narration of my own experience there’s lot to tell. If u feel that its much interesting to read my story I need your comments and suggestion to continue…….

No comments:

Post a Comment