Tuesday 21 July 2015

Help For Exchange

My journey began to the world of sex when i was at the age of 20, before that i was Virgin and never had a Girl in my life as i was a very shy Guy. The whole story started when i was working in a Electronic mall as a Salesman, as there was nothing to do at home and i was waiting for my B com results. It was a very lazy summer afternoon and i was really getting bored as there were very few customers in the mall, and i was just hearing my I pod to pass my time and suddenly a lovely voice struck from behind "Excuse Me" i looked behind and i was stunned for a moment. A very hot and sexy looking Aunty in her early Thirty's, She was in green top and skin tight jeans, she was so fair and her skin was Glossy. her height must be around 5ft 6inches and i could see all her Cleavage as i am 6ft tall and that view made a instance hard on in my pants.
my 7 inch tool was not ready to relax as her assets were mind blowing especially her 36B sized boobs. And then she again called me out "Hello Could you please help me Out" and in instance i was brought to the earth from the heaven which was running in my mind. I said "Yes how may i Help You Ma'am " she replied that her husband had sent her an i pod from Dubai and that she does not know how to use it. After five minutes i sorted out her problem and added some romantic songs into her i pod. She was so happy now and i explained her all the features about that gadget. she thanked me and gave a compliment that you are a very smart young boy on that i replied that Ma'am you are so pretty and what maintained figure you have kept etc. etc and i started to flirt with her. i never flirted with any of the girls over there but don't know how those flirty words started to pop up from my mouth i think because of her beauty made me crazy. In between she asked me that her Husband has sent her an LCD TV also and she wants my help to set up, i readily agreed on it and said that i will come to her pace when the Mall is closed. She gave her contact number and i was in cloud nine as i had a chance to seduce her, later that evening i called her to ask her address but to my surprise that she was waiting for me outside the mall on her scooty. I sat behind her and she started riding the scooty and her talks were also started, my god i had to accept that she was too much talkative after all that blah blah for about 20 minutes we reached her place, it was a very huge apartment and suddenly i realize that she was the only one who was staying here in such a big house. My excitement went to the heights that i will be all alone with her now. she was wearing the same t shirt and jeans. in a jiffy i started to work on the LCD TV and after 10mins it was done and i was just browsing some channels and stopped on a music channel and it played a nice romantic song. She came near me and handed me a glass of fruits juice and thanked me kindheartedly i said its my pleasure to serve a such a beautiful lady. She smiled in a very lustful way and we both drank the juice by looking into each others eyes. i knew that she was horney now because her eyes were glued on me as my eyes were stuck on her hot figure. i kept the glass on the table and went near her and asked her for a dance she laughed it loud and said are you crazy and in reply i said YES, Yes i am gone crazy since i saw at the mall and in my entire life i had never seen such a lovely face and hot body that you possess. she was shy and my morals were high to get her, i held her hands pulled her up to me my other hand was holding her waist at a glance she was also into the groove and started to move around with me. I started to caress her back as the song was playing. now she held me tight as my hands were moving up and down round and round over her soft back. Her firm boobs crushed into my chest and she started to lick my neck and i got that green signal that today is my last day of being a virgin, I started to kiss her cheeks and then i chewed her juicy soft pinky lips. This made me go crazy like a wild tiger chasing for his prey i licked and sucked her for about 15 minutes as my hands now reached her boobs and the felling is describable how those busty boobs felt on my hands. She stopped me and guided me to her bedroom it was a master bedroom, at a time three couples could have sex on it . she throwed me onto that huge bed and she removed her top and threw it onto the floor and then she came on top of me and started caressing my chest over my shirt and kissed me on my lips and i started to response her she was unbuttoning my shirt and we both went mad by sucking each others tongue. every time when she sucked my tongue goosebumps flowed through in my spine. my hands were not reliving her boobs and i slide down her bra to gain more access to her burst. By all this now she started moaning my name and hiss and fuss were released from her mouth, i unhooked her bra and she removed my shirt we were now both naked till our waist. then i throwed her on my side from top of me and started sucking her boobs and my hands were searching for the golden mine in between her thighs, i unbuttoned her jeans and removed it quickly as i can and then what i saw there was my dream come true she was in a lacy pink panty and in a hurry i pulled it down with my teeth, that aroma is still fresh in my nose as i sniffed her pussy. i kissed her pussy and she was dripping wet i licked over her clit and then separated her pussy lips with my fingers and entered my tongue inside her wet juicy pussy she was clean shaved and my tongue glided over it up n down. she held my head with her arms and buried my head inside her pussy, i licked her for about 10 minutes and then she had her orgasm and all her pussy juice was on my lips, tongue and i licked it all. Now my dick was getting restless and a little pain was also there so i quickly opened my pants and she came up to me and guided my boxers downs and started sucking the tip of my cock like a pro. she rolled her tongue licked the entire cock and took it deep in her mouth 7 inch and sucked it hard till i cum inside her mouth. She drank all my cum and cleaned my cock with her tongue. she is such a beauty by seeing her laying naked on the bed my cock again started to rise. I gripped her legs and slides her towards me and rubbed my cock over her pussy lips that made her crazy and she shouted out "Fuck me Harder as u can Baby" these words encouraged me and i guided my entire cock into her wet pussy. she started moaning in pain and said in a deep voice that she had missing sex since last two years and today i am all yours Jaaneman. i started pounding her in a slow rhythm and then gained my speed. Her boobs were bouncing against my pounding and i hold them massaged those firm boobs and sucked them as i fucked her hard, After 10 to 15 minutes we both came at the same time and we rested in each others arms. That was the best experience a virgin could get from a matured Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment